WHEN it comes to luxurious fashion, shoppers can't resist Jimmy Choo's products – from shoes and bags to fragrances.
Right now you can buy these high-quality items at a discount during this week's Jimmy Choo Black Friday deals.
- Shop Jimmy Choo deals at FarFetch here
Live Jimmy Choo deals
Retailers are already introducing their Black Friday deals, so you can start shopping now!
Jimmy Choo beauty deals
- Jimmy Choo Illicit Eau de Parfum Spray 100ml, £68 (saving £17) at LookFantastic – buy here
- Jimmy Choo FLASH Eau de Parfum 100ml, £35 (saving £35) at Lookfantastic – buy here
- Jimmy Choo Man Aqua Eau de Toilette 100ml, £56.80 (saving £14.20) at Lookfantastic – buy here
- Jimmy Choo Blossom Eau de Parfum 60ml, £27.50 (saving £27.50) at Boots – buy here
- Jimmy Choo Man Blue Eau de Toilette 50ml, £24.50 (saving £25.50) at Boots – buy here
Jimmy Choo fashion deals
- Jimmy Choo Crystal Shimmer Sneakers, £2,244 (saving £551) at Farfetch – buy here
- Jimmy Choo Wanaka Snow Boots, £297 (saving £278) at Farfetch – buy here
- Jimmy Choo Youth Buckled Ankle Boots, £511 (saving £214) at Farfetch – buy here
- Jimmy Choo Cass 110mm Pumps, £318 (saving £307) at Farfetch – buy here
Keep up to date with all of the deals for Black Friday as they come in on our Black Friday live blog here.
More Luxury Fashion Deals
- Farfetch Black Friday
- Chanel Black Friday
- Burberry Black Friday
- Paul Smith Black Friday
- Sweaty Betty Black Friday
- Jimmy Choo Black Friday
- Aspinal Black Friday
- Mulberry Black Friday
- Abbott Lyon Black Friday
- Missoma Black Friday
When is Black Friday 2022?
In 2022 Black Friday is on November 22. It's based on the American calendar, taking place the day after the country celebrates Thanksgiving.
However, the sales bonanza has become more and more hotly anticipated each year, and to get the best deal on a pair of must-have heels we'd recommend looking for deals now.
Is Jimmy Choo taking part in Black Friday this year?
Like most designer brands, Jimmy Choo adopts an aloof attitude to Black Friday, so you're unlikely to find any amazing discounts on its official website on November 25.
However, there are scores of luxury retailers that stock Jimmy Choo, and any many are slashing the prices of the brand's wares – like FarFetch, Selfridges and Luisaviaroma.
When is Cyber Monday 2022 and will Jimmy Choo be taking part?
Cyber Monday falls three days after Black Friday, meaning that this year it takes place on November 28.
It's an online-only event, which suits the preferences of many shoppers, but it can also be a risky time to buy, with many products sold out by the time it rolls around.
Last year the official Jimmy Choo website showed no trace of a Cyber Monday sale, and we'd expect the same this year. However, you should be able to find some great deals through fashion retailers.
More Amazing Black Friday Deals
- Best Black Friday deals
- Selfridges Black Friday deals
- Amazon Black Friday deals
- Currys Black Friday deals
- John Lewis Black Friday deals
- Argos Black Friday deals
- Very Black Friday deals
- Lookfantastic Black Friday deals
What Jimmy Choo Black Friday deals were there last year?
Last year, a whole host of retailers ran Jimmy Choo Black Friday deals – here are some of our favourites.
- Lani Heels, £409 from Flannels, saving £166 – buy here
- Tronchetto Marcelin Jimmy Choo in Pelle, £344,43 from Giglio, saving £344.45 – buy here
- Jimmy Choo Décolleté Love Jimmy Choo in Vernice e Tessuto, £249.12 from Giglio, saving 249.12 – buy here
Who is Jimmy Choo?
Jimmy Choo is a fashion designer who founded the eponymous leading worldwide luxury brand, which has a confident sense of glitz and a bold sense of fun.
The brand has catered to global stars including Princess Diana, and uses supermodels such as Kendall Jenner and Hailey Bieber in its campaigns.
Right now the company is under the creative direction of Sandra Choi, Mr Choo's niece. She joined the Jimmy Choo company in 1996 as Creative Director, and is the position she still maintains today. Jimmy Choo left the company in 2001.
Does Jimmy Choo have red bottoms?
No. "Red bottoms" usually refers to Louboutin shoes, as the brand itself states "for years, the red sole has enabled the public to attribute the origin of the shoe to its creator, Christian Louboutin."
Are Jimmy Choo shoes true to size?
Good news, Jimmy Choo shoes are true to size. They come in Italian sizing so make sure to check the size guide to ensure you're buying the right size.
MORE FROM BLACK FRIDAY
Aldi launches its first-ever Black Friday sale
Save 30% on hundreds of items at shopDisney – but you'll need to be fast
Get a year of Paramount Plus HALF-PRICE in Black Friday deal – less than £3p/m
John Lewis Black Friday 2022 sale: Deals live NOW
Enjoyed reading about Jimmy Choo's Black Friday sale? If you're looking for other offers, check out our Black Friday info page.
Need a fashion revamp? Check out the Selfridges Black Friday sale.
Looking for more stylish savings at your favourite fashion chains? Visit Sun Vouchers where you’ll find amazing discounts and voucher codes for hundreds of fashion retailers including ASOS, Very, River Island, Pretty Little Thing, New Look and more.
Source: Read Full Article