Get a load of this.
Hull University student Rosie Cole, 21, had to be rescued by firefighters when she got stuck in her dryer on a dare — and her housemates couldn’t pull her out.
Admittedly bored during COVID-19 lockdown, the undergrads from Yorkshire in the UK had swilled a couple of bottles of Zinfandel wine and downed honey tequila shots last week when they dared their pal to take a tumble.
“It wasn’t until I wiggled both my hips in and got my legs crossed behind me that I realized I couldn’t get out,” Cole told her college news outlet. “I am a bit dramatic so I didn’t think it was that bad at first and my house mates were making me laugh.”
But the laughter soon dried up.
“When I realized I couldn’t uncross my legs and my hips were stuck I got a bit worried,” she said. “Especially when I tried to free myself the dryer tipped forward and I couldn’t get myself out. My arms were starting to hurt trying to hold myself up, and it was pretty hot inside the dryer.”
The resulting Newsflare video of the harebrained hijinks is now going viral.
First responders had to be called — and it took three firefighters to successfully rescue the tipsy college coed.
Cole and her crew figured, “they save cats from trees so maybe they could save students from tumble dryers.”
The shocked students told local authorities they thought there was “no chance” she would fit let alone get stuck. Alas, in the resulting video footage, EMTs are seen pulling the pretzeled student — howling all the way — out of the household appliance.
“I definitely won’t be trying it again,” Hull told SWNS after the embarrassing incident. “It was definitely not one of my finest moments. I will be leaving this one out of the CV.”
However, she also offered a pretty lame excuse for her poor judgment: “I’m not going to lie, I never do my own washing anyway,” said said. “I’ve never even used the dryer — but maybe I should start putting my clothes in it when they’re not on my body.”
Her roommate Lydia Dunwell, 21, was sleeping when emergency sirens rudely awakened her.
The pajama-clad psychology major said she was left “shocked” and “speechless” at the sight of Hull trapped in the dryer — but of course immediately starting filming it.
“When they rang emergency services and told them someone got stuck in a dryer, the person on the phone asked how old they were,” Dunwell said, stifling a giggle. “I tried to be serious when the firefighters came in but I felt like a little kid and couldn’t stop laughing.”
Share this article:
Source: Read Full Article