After a week of voting, the results are finally in for FIFA 22‘s Team of the Year.
The final 11 have been narrowed down from a roster of 80 players across four main categories, and millions of fans had cast their vote over the seven-day period. Manchester City and Paris Saint Germain have emerged as clear winners this year, with Chelsea and Bayern Munich also earning spots on the sqaud.
- Kylian Mbappé (FRA) – Paris Saint Germain
- Robert Lewandowski (POL) – Bayern Munich
- Lionel Messi (ARG) – Paris Saint Germain
- Kevin De Bruyne (BEL) – Manchester City
- Jorginho (ITA) – Chelsea
- N’Golo Kanté (FRA) – Chelsea
- João Cancelo (POR) – Manchester City
- Rúben Dias (POR) – Manchester City
- Marquinhos (BRA) – Paris Saint Germain
- Achraf Hakimi (MAR) – Paris Saint Germain
- Gianluigi Donnarumma (ITA) – Paris Saint Germain
The game’s Team of the Year announcement comes shortly after the real FIFA organization announced its own best 11 players of 2021, which interestingly differs quite significantly from EA’s list. Unlike the video game giant, FIFA decided to go with a 3-3-4 formation with four attackers, drawing criticism for fans over its unconventional nature.
Elsewhere in gaming, here’s a closer look at the PlayStation 5’s new controller colors and console covers.
Source: Read Full Article